Servicing of Oilfield Equipment
Sharpe’s Roma servicing facility is ideally positioned, in the center of Queensland’s gasfields, to efficiently service routine and adhoc maintenance of oilfield equipment.
Sharpe have been servicing oilfield equipment for 20+ years which has allowed us to build up an extensive repertoire of procedures and systems for servicing of such equipment.
All procedures are made up of a combination of OEM maintenance, repair and servicing manuals along with Sharpe’s internal API Spec Q-1 approved documentation. All paperwork is managed and continually improved-on under our QMS as outlined in the Quality section of this website.
Typical workshop based service work includes equipment wash-down, documented disassembly, refurbishment, replacement and servicing of used or new parts, bench test (if applicable), pressure test and re-application of paint. Sharpe rely on a trusted supply network to source and stock OEM approved and API certified spare parts. Sharpe typically assist clients with the workshop servicing of the following equipment:
- Well Head Pressure Equipment servicing including Christmas Tree and C-Sections Assemblies
- Frac Valve assemblies
- Gate Valves (1-1/2” – 7-1/16”) all styles
- Choke valves and manifolds
- Completion tools servicing – Torque Anchors, Gas Anchors, Magnum Tools, PC Pump Rotor and Stator modifications
- Handling tool servicing – tool re-dressing, re-threading and pressure testing
- Fishing equipment
- Rotating Adaptors
- Re-dressing of stabilisers and other down hole tools