Sharpe Coarse Flush (SCF) Casing
SCF is engineered as fit-for-purpose coarse flush thread for large diameter casing suitable for surface, intermediate, production, GOAF wells and liners. SCF allows easy stabbing and time efficient rig make-up. SCF is integrally threaded at each end of the pipe body with a fully flush internal and external metal to metal seal. SCF provides a gas tight, streamlined connection, reducing the risks associated with welded on tool joints. The key design features of SCF Casing include:
- Easy deep stabbing
- Reduced risk of cross threading
- Quick make-up, 4.5 turns to shoulder
- Anti-gall treated connections
- Ability to run multiple times
Why Choose SCF Casing?
- 10 3/4” OD is supplied in J55 or X42 Material grade and 12 3/4″, 14″, 16″, 18″ and 20″ OD is supplied in X42 Grade
- Supplied pre-doped and ready to run at rig location
- Compliant with API Spec 5-CT & 5-LB
- Fully engineered by third party for tensile capacity, collapse, bending and curvature
- Pressure tested and torque tested to verify thread integrity and optimum make-up torques
- Available with a full range of handling accessories: Crossovers, Pup/Landing Joints, Haul Plugs, Casing Spinners, Drive Subs, Lift Nubbins, Casing Hangers and Custom Foot Clamps.
Click here to view SCF Engineering Data.
Click here to view SCF Running Procedure.