Sharpe actively ensures industry and government environmental compliance is adhered to in the day-to-day running of our business. Sharpe’s HSE Division is committed to
Our four health and safety principles:
• Continual training in “Zero Harm” culture
• Encourage safe behaviour
• Reduce incidents and improve a risk evaluation culture in our employees
• Increase action plans to effectively attend to corrective actions
Sharpe is committed to reducing the impact of our business on the environment. We understand the importance of a sustainable future for our company and the Oil & Gas industry as a whole. This sustainable future is reliant on management of all business activities and a collaborative approach with our clients and suppliers to reduce potential environmental harm.
One of our key environmental commitments is our “Zero Defects” policy. Our “Zero Defects” policy ensures we deliver faultless products to our clients and reduce any potential environmental damage through product failure.
Our four environmental principles:
• Reducing soil and water contamination caused by our business activity
• Optimising energy consumption
• Create and develop a low environmental impact culture
• Using our resources wisely to reduce waste management on site
Sharpe hold the following OH&S Management Certification
OH&S Management System Certification
|Sharpe Engineering operate at the certified standard AS/NZS 4801:2001.|