Sharpe undertake pressure testing on new and used pressure containing equipment. With certified test bunkers in Brisbane and Roma, Sharpe have the capability to safely test equipment in a certified enclosure to 22,500PSI.
Sharpe have a full range of blanking test flanges and plugs for common size oilfield outlets.
Test procedures are in line with API standards and industry best practises.
Typical Equipment Includes:
- Blow Out Preventers (BOPs)
- Well Head equipment including casing hangers, crosses, drilling spools ETC’s.
- Valves (frac valves, gate valves, ball valves, kelly valves, inside BOP valves ETC.)
- Drive heads
- Surface production equipment including separator pressure vessel skids and desanders
- Pipe spooling and 1502 iron including unions and fittings