Certified Pressure Testing
Sharpe Engineering undertakes pressure testing on new and used pressure containing equipment. With certified test bunkers in Brisbane and Roma, Sharpe has the capability to safely test equipment in a certified enclosure to 25,000 psi.
Sharpe has a full range of blanking test flanges and plugs for common size oilfield outlets.
Test procedures are certified to API 6A standard and industry best practice.
Typical Equipment Includes:
- Blow Out Preventers (BOPs)
- Well Head equipment including casing hangers, crosses, drilling spools ETC’s.
- Valves (frac valves, gate valves, ball valves, kelly valves, inside BOP valves ETC.)
- Drive heads
- Surface production equipment including separator pressure vessel skids and desanders
- Pipe spooling and 1502 iron including unions and fittings