Certified Pressure Testing
Sharpe undertake pressure testing on new and used pressure containing equipment. With certified test bunkers in Brisbane and Roma, Sharpe have the capability to safely test equipment in a certified enclosure to 25,000PSI.
Sharpe have a full range of blanking test flanges and plugs for common size oilfield outlets.
Test procedures are certified to API 6A standard and industry best practises.
Typical Equipment Includes:
- Blow Out Preventers (BOPs)
- Well Head equipment including casing hangers, crosses, drilling spools ETC’s.
- Valves (frac valves, gate valves, ball valves, kelly valves, inside BOP valves ETC.)
- Drive heads
- Surface production equipment including separator pressure vessel skids and desanders
- Pipe spooling and 1502 iron including unions and fittings