Welding & Fabrication
Sharpe offer certified welding of structural and pressure containing equipment at our Zillmere workshop. Sharpe welding capability includes stainless and carbon steel; butt, fillet and branch welding in accordance with ASME-IX and AS-4041 standards.
Our certified pressure welders are qualified to API 6A where applicable and AS–3992 specification for a range of products that include:
- Welding of adaptor flanges to full lengths or pup joint lengths of casing and line pipe
- Flange & valve welding of coal degassing well head packages
- AISI 4130 API 6A pipe spool pieces and adaptors/ tee pieces
- Corrosion resistant ring groove overlay in accordance with API 6A
- Re-dress, carbide brazed welding and hardfacing on drilling and fishing tools
- Structural fabrication of skids, transport frames and casing bolsters
- Cement Heads
- Weld repairs on used oilfield equipment
Our welding capability is complimented by pressure testing, surface coating and NDT services including MPI of welds.
Full material data packages (MDR’s) including welders qualification and NDT are available for all welding work.