New Completions Equipment Servicing Area In Roma
Completed in December 2014, Sharpe Engineering have built an extension to our workshop at our Roma Headquarters. The facility, specifically designed to cater to servicing of completions and well servicing equipment for the CSG market.
The completions area includes the following features:
- Automated Washpod
- Spare parts storage and blanking flanges/ adaptors for function and pressure testing
- All modern and new testing equipment (late 2014) including purpose built transfer trollies for easy handling and reduced heavy lifting
- Test Bench for hydraulic testing
- 20,000 psi Hydro Test Bunker
- 5t Overhead Gantry crane and easy entry for forklift and loader
The production line facility is currently being utilised by CSG operators, service providers, oilfield rental companies and drilling contractors for strip-down/ repair and routine servicing of the following equipment:
- Drive Heads (Electric & Hydraulic), Rod Locks & Stuffing Boxes
- BOP Stacks
- Well Head Equipment & Christmas Tree Assemblies
- Valves – Frac, Ball, Gate, Butterfly & Kelly Valves
- Drilling Tools – Torque anchors, Magnum tools, fishing tools, mandrills etc.